Tarkwaan's Marvelous Mish-Mash
- One quarter cup oil of olives
- Two large-ish onions, chopped
- Two large green peppers, chopped
- Two peppers of the Daemonlands, chopped
- Six cloves of garlic, chopped
- Two and a half pounds of cockatrice breast, cubed
- Three and a half tablespoons powder of weeping
- Two tablespoons paste of tomato
- One tablespoon ground tree-newt
- One tablespoon dried snake's mint
- One large canister diced tomato
- Three canisters beans
- Heat oil in cauldron over medium heat.
- Add onions, peppers and garlic; sauté until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add cockatrice, sprinkle with salt and pepper; sauté until cockatrice is white on outside.
- Mix in powder, paste of tomato, ground tree-newt and snake's mint.
- Add beans and diced tomato.
- Simmer until cockatrice is cooked through and mish-mash is thickened, about two and a half turns.
- Season to taste.
 Jalapeno peppers will do the job.
 Cockatrice is rare these days; use yard-fowl.
 Analogous to chili powder.
 ? (We used cumin.)
 Oregano has a similar savor.