UL BANNER

DOLMENWOOD BANNER

3/11/2011

Eastern Boondocks Regional Map

So I finally got around to putting this Frankenstein together. Most of this map is shamelessly lifted from an old Dungeon adventure, modified to suit my purposes. That's a Rob Conley swamp texture. Pinewoods are ripped from my commissioned map of Dolmen Island by Jonathan Roberts. So it's a little punk rock, but it does the job.

I ditched the name Johnstown for Luskwetch. It's part of the new naming protocol (i.e. Does it sound like a place you could walk to in Jack Vance's Dying Earth?)

Also, as per Il Male's request, here's my very unofficial diy cover for Swords & Wizardry White Box. Thanks for digging this out, guys! I'm flattered.


7 comments:

  1. Hey, what a lovely map! Thanks Greg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. \m/

    Yo very a cool map! What program did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it's a little punk rock, but it does the job.

    Punk is only appropriate if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sir are brilliant! You have exponentially increased my enjoyment of the game! ;)

    And Punk Rock IS the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys for the love!

    @Il Male: Adobe Photoshop 5! Does everything I need it to.

    ReplyDelete