UL BANNER

DOLMENWOOD BANNER

12/17/2011

A Magic-User's Eye-View of the Jandeline Campaign

"Portal maps reveal the trans-aetheric connections between a select group of material and sub-material planes (realities) which are represented as circles [sizes are analogous to the relative flow of time -- the larger the circle, the slower the flow]. The lines connecting the planes represent trans-aetheric corridors -- magical tunnels that bind two disparate planar localities." -- from Slephnod's commentary on the Aetherography of Dzyan

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Very cool work reminds me of some of the planar stuff you did in the past! Very excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Good to have you back, Greg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Trey: Good to be back :)

    @Needles: I'm glad you dig it! I want to revisit the creative space I was in during the Quantique blog, so you might see those ideas re-worked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of the world of Harn, they had a magazine called Harnworld that had a article about planes of existence. They too were represented as circles with solid lines as primary connections, dashed lines as secondary and i think dotted lines as tertiary. I'll have to dig it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Greg: Sweet! Yeah I'd like to check em out.

    ReplyDelete