WORMSKIN

3/08/2013

OD&D SVE Booklet Printed

Kudos to Greyharp and Il Male for the awesome job they did with this re-presentation of the LBBs as a single document. I am really pleased with the way this came together.

FRONT: Frazetta's Kane is the ultimate grognard warrior. Cranky and deathless.

BACK: I love that Dave and Gary are both  wearing their lumberjack shirts. Also check out that hot Frazetta valkyrie. 

INTERIOR: I used a blank numbered hex map because it's utilitarian as well as attractive-looking.

These are 100% cotton pages. Very durable and heavy stock.

9 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic G, I like what you've done with it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA! That's fuckin badass. How did you manage to staple so many pages? Especially considered they are so heavy paper. I had so hard a time stapling my own printing of Carcosa that I ended up sewing it using grandma's sewing machine. Cover is kind of impressive too, KUDOS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took two attempts to get those staples in there. I folded each page separately before putting them together also.

      Delete
    2. My technique is to get a couple of staples, unfold them, use them to mark the spots on the spine where they'll go, get a push-pin and make the holes (over a soft surface), then push the staples through and fold them over.

      As for pre-folding the pages, I used to do that but have found by not creasing each page individually, but rather folding the whole document in half, there's much less page overhang - the sort of stuff that only a decent guillotine can trim up.

      Delete
  3. WANT. Where'd you get the file? Hit my gmail with the link, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll second that "WANT." Please post purchasing details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete