WORMSKIN

3/20/2013

Petty Gods: Update 02

I offered to do editing and layout on the Petty Gods book on the 17th of March. Today is the 20th. Of the seventy-two authors James M originally accepted to be in PG, I've heard from seventeen. Additionally, I've received new gods from at least a dozen authors who are new to the project.

Now of those fifty-five authors I haven't heard from, I imagine that many of them are unaware that we've attempted to reboot this project. Others may be aware but choose not to re-submit their material because they're waiting for James' endorsement. I totally understand this. However, I believe that Petty Gods deserves to be completed, regardless of who is involved in its development. This is a community project, for the community. Please consider aiding me in getting Petty Gods realized.

Send your material to

flowthrake AT gmail DOT com

7 comments:

  1. I'll do up some new art for my entries and possibly be able to squeeze a few more pieces in (depending on how much time it takes to finish up some pending commissions). I also have a few other petty gods I wrote up but didn't submit the first time. I'll send to your email a bit later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great, Johnathan! Thanks

      Delete
  2. You might try contacting Dan Proctor to get the word out. He was involved with the original project and gave away free copies of the illustrated LL PDF's to contributors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay I'll drop him an e-mail tonight.

      Delete
  3. I've just blown the dust off my Petty God and sent it to your email. Hats off to you for picking this up and running with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so I was an original contributor to the original (James') project, but really, I would be more than happy to crank out some new ideas and submit them. I am swamped right now (teaching, writing, DMing) but expect an email from me in a few days.

    ReplyDelete