WORMSKIN

3/21/2013

Petty Gods: Update 03


Let me tell ya, some of these new submissions... WHEW! Even Conan and Fafhrd would be worried by these weird godlings. Elric -- sobbing in the corner.

So far we're up to 23 of the 72 original Petty Gods contributors on board. An incremental increase, but not bad. If you're worried about overwhelming me with material, I can take it. I'm organizing the Petty Ones into a series of folders, biding my time until I can issue out a Call to the contributing artists. 

A tiny trickle of daemonic and quasi-daemonic godlings have appeared, but we could certainly do with more, don't you think? For inspiration, check out the casts of demon and devil lords from the original Monster Manuals. Think of Arioch and his fellow Chaos Lords from Michael Moorcock's Elric saga. Wow me! Make the heavens weep!

This is too much fun :)

ADDITIONALLY: If you're strictly an artist and feel like drawing a god and having one of the PG authors provide stats and background, it can easily be arranged.

5 comments:

  1. I may be interested in drawing something as well. I am new to all of this, apologies in advance. Is there somewhere I see which gods are taken? Thanx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drop me an e-mail and I can add you to our Contributing Artist List:

      flowthrake AT gmail DOT com

      Delete
  2. I might be game to draw another god or two if needed. Will email you with Tenkar's rat tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Fafhrd actually would be on that list with that whole jug episode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! "Issek of the Jug"

      I love that story.

      Delete