UL BANNER

3/29/2013

Petty Gods: Update 09

MORE GOOD NEWS

I don't want to exhaust you grognards with too much more positivity, but I've just heard from CHARLES R. SAUNDERS -- creator of Imaro and Dossouye, two sword & sorcery heroes for the ages -- and he is preparing a DEITY and her MINIONS for PETTY GODS!!!


Needless to say, the OSR is proud to have this S&S giant be a part of our project, and Gorgonmilk may have finally lost his mind from over-stimulation! Wow what a week it's been.



__________________________________

WHO'S IN THE NEW GORGONMILK HEADER?

__________________________________



The Reward from The Animation Workshop on Vimeo.
Thanks to LOGAN KNIGHT for the video linkage!

9 comments:

  1. Great novels, inspiring also OSR products like Spears of the Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same thought exactly. I have been doing a bunch of Africa-inspired setting extension for Spears of the Dawn over at The Everwayan (follow the link to see the series) so I am very happy to see Charles Saunders as part of the project!

      Delete
  2. Great news. Charles Saunders is a great author. This just keeps getting better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome,you really have more than anyone can hope for in this project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I shared this link on Charles Saunders' Facebook page to thank him and draw attention to the project for other fans of Charles Saunders. Unfortunately, Facebook is throwing up a spam or malware warning when you click the link now. I haven't had any problems, but someone mentioned it in a comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nathaniel,

      Facebook is probably evil. Not sure what I can do on this end, but thanks for letting me know.

      Delete