UL BANNER

3/26/2013

Petty Gods: Want to Proof Read It?

Some of you have already asked to take part in the proofing process. I just started doing up an e-mail list for proofers, and so far I have Tavis, Ark and Rob Conley. If you've already been invited to proof read and I haven't mentioned your name above, please remind me via e-mail and I will make sure you're on the list. If you're just tuning in and want to be a proofer, drop me a line:

flowthrake AT gmail DOT com

I think eight or so proofers is adequate, so this offer is up for a limited time. You will be credited in the book.

Proofers will not only look at grammar and format, they will also be invaluable when it comes to looking at the stat blocks.

UPDATE: ALL PROOFER SLOTS FILLED. THANKS GUYS!

3 comments:

  1. Allow me to throw my 15+ years of editorial experience in the ring. Made the offer on my site for others, in fact.

    Free Service: 15th Level Copyeditor With +3 Red Pen Of Correction. Speaks Chicago, AP, Goblin

    Email sent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proofreading used to be one of my duties at work (ad design). I could easily help out in this department.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drop me a line, Carlson:

      flowthrake AT gmail DOT com

      Delete