UL BANNER

4/05/2013

Ducking Out to Ithaca

Gorgonmilk is headed up to Cornell University today to be part of Bob "Cyclopeatron" Reed's new OD&D campaign. I'll let ya know how it goes. Bringing my best loaded dice. Might leave the flannel at home -- the weather is spectacular today.

I'll be playing the part of Sculdge, a disgraced apprentice of the Wizard Parthoon. He was caught having relations with one of his master's favorite artificial concubines and suddenly found himself homeless with naught but his spell folio and a few coins in his pocket...

9 comments:

  1. Maybe that'll "learn 'em!"

    Or maybe not. ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best RPGs happen in Ithaca. I miss the days of the trips there from Binghamton, Rochester, and Albion.

    My friend Boris ran an amazing medieval Russian 1st ed. AD&D campaign in the science labs there. It was eye opening to see a village torn apart by an intruder using a 1st level Charm spell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you still located in NY, John?

      Delete
    2. I am in the Twin Cities, Minnesota now, and get back infrequently - once a year or so.

      Delete
  3. didnt know you were a new yorker .. . you might want to contact The Museum of Role Playing Games . . the curator is a cool gamer from syracuse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I will def do that. I'm back and forth to Syracuse quite a bit.

      Delete
  4. It was great to meet you finally! I still smell burnt goblin from the end of the session, I think the smoke got on my clothes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob -- I had a great time! You definitely lived up to my expectations. Also your in-character goblin voice is obviously the result of years of refining.

      Delete