UL BANNER

4/03/2013

Petty Gods: Update 12.5

Firstly, Ezra Claverie and Kevin Ohannessian have officially joined the PG crew. Welcome, guys!


Ezra is the author of The Shadow Out of Providence -- a "Lovecraftical" text that features the art of Timothy Hutchings and old school favorite Erol Otus.

Kevin is a freelance editor and writer covering the game industry and, like Ezra, happens to be a big fan of the Dee and Dee.
_______________________________________________ 

Writer John Till has submitted more than several Tekumelian artifacts and is sending me a Prof Barker/Meso-American inspired deity. If you happen to be a Tekumel fanatic and want to submit something along these lines, please drop me a line at the e-mail found at the top of this blog.
_______________________________________________ 

Clovis Cithog -- expert on all things Barsoomian -- has sent me a complete pantheon based on Edgar Rice Burroughs' Mars books. I'm looking for a really competent illustrator to depict this crew. They will be featured in their own appendix in PETTY GODS. If you have the stuff, drop me a line at the e-mail found at the top of this blog. 

11 comments:

  1. This is just getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most amazing typo on Clovis' name there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL fixed it. I have a feeling that I consistently put that extra L in Cithog.

      Delete
    2. Dude, if I had that surname I'd write it with an 'l' all the time.

      Delete
    3. Noooo it's ruined!
      Clovis Clithog will live on as the best NPC.

      Delete
  3. Matt's right. It really does seem to be getting better by the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to ask, when does the submission period end? I'm a bit swamped at the moment (moving house in four weeks) but hope to have something this weekend or so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May 31st is the deadline for all text submissions. June 30th is the deadline for all art submissions.

      Delete
  5. end of May? Should be easy, I move at the end of April.

    ReplyDelete
  6. G-Milk, any chance you could give us an estimate of where you're sitting submission-wise this weekend? Not just for the gods, but also for the other submissions you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing. I'll do the divine tally again tonight.

      Delete