UL BANNER

DOLMENWOOD BANNER

4/01/2013

Things to Keep in Mind

Upcoming community projects slated for 2013/14:

  • UNDERWORLD LORE: A collection of essays, rules, monsters and ephemera dealing with Mythic Underworlds. The goal is to have Philotomy in on this one, but I haven't contacted him yet.
  • LOST GODS & OTHER DOOMS: A sequel of sorts to PETTY GODS focusing on divine vagrants, scamps and vagabonds.
  • OTHER PLANES: An OSR take on the Multiverse. A new spin on Gygaxian cosmology. The MANUAL OF THE PLANES' weird uncle/nephew.

3 comments:

  1. I pray this isn't an April Fools Prank

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess then I shall still put down those gods I don't have time to finish until the deadline for Petty Gods - but they may be right for Lost Gods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's definitely an option. The deities that will be presented in Lost Gods have reputations as wanderers or beings-met-along-the-road.

      Delete