UL BANNER

7/27/2013

Eiglophian Lodge Imprint & Schedule

FIRSTLY, let me apologize to anybody/everbody regarding my crappy response time to e-mails. I let your messages fester, read but unanswered in my inbox/crisper. I will work on that this weekend.

* * *

Here's the logo for Eiglophian Lodge, my "imprint" for PETTY GODS and future projects:

Abbreviation: EGL

Publishing Schedule:

  • Cryptcrawler Fanzine Omnibus, edited by GG [EGL 001 // September 1993]
  • Arcane Lore, edited by GG [EGL 002 // March 2005]
  • Vancian Magic Supplement, by Vance et al, edited by GG [EGL 003 // March 2013] 
  • Petty Gods Booklet 1, by the OSR, edited by GG and Matthew Schmeer [EGL 004XPG-1 // August 2013]
  • Petty Gods Booklet 2, by the OSR, edited by GG and Matthew Schmeer [EGL 005XPG-2 // Winter 2013]
  • Petty Gods Booklet 3, by the OSR, edited by GG and Matthew Schmeer [EGL 006XPG-3 // Spring 2014]
  • Wormwood, by Gavin Norman and GG [EGL 007 // Spring 2014]
  • Petty Gods Booklet 4, by the OSR, edited by GG and Matthew Schmeer [EGL 008XPG-4 // Summer 2014]
  • Petty Gods Booklet 5, by the OSR, edited by GG and Matthew Schmeer [EGL 009XPG-5 // Summer 2014]
  • Petty Gods Booklet 6, by the OSR, edited by GG and Matthew Schmeer [EGL 010XPG-6 // Summer 2014]
  • PETTY GODS Hardcover Cyclopedia, by the OSR, edited by GG and Matthew Schmeer [EGL 011XPG-7 // Summer 2014]
  • Underworld Lore Booklet, by the OSR, edited by GG and Matthew Schmeer [EGL 012 // Winter 2014]

6 comments:

  1. Where can I get my grubby hands on the Cryptcrawler Fanzine Omnibus and Arcane Lore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested in checking out the zine as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will scan some pages after I dig them out of storage.

      Delete
  3. Where does the name Eiglophian Lodge come from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Eiglophians are a mountain range in Clark Ashton Smith's Hyperborean tales. He invented the name. They are noteworthy for being very dark and black and inhospitable.

      Delete