UL BANNER

7/16/2013

[For Sale] Marvel Sci Fi Oversized Editions (Lot of 4)

All proceeds of these sales will go directly to Gorgonmilk's rent and electric bills.

Contact me if you are interested: flowthrakeATgmailDOTcom

You need a PayPal account to purchase these.

Shipping and Handling is either USPS or FedEx -- choose the carrier and the method and we will add it to the cost of the item(s).

FOR SALE: Four (4) Marvel Treasury editions: Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Close Encounters of the Third Kind and 2001: A Space Odyssey. 

CONDITION: Very Good+ (bindings are intact, no pages missing, no writing on exterior or interior). 

PRICE: $40 US + Shipping and Handling


3 comments:

  1. Noticed I have Star Wars #2 in the pic above. I have #1 and can substitute it or add the extra book to the lot for an additional $5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I remember having that Star Wars comic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I am having a mild panic attack trying to recall where I stored my Star Wars comics...

    ReplyDelete