UL BANNER

DOLMENWOOD BANNER

7/09/2013

PETTY GOD: CROM!

I'm in the midst of layout for the first XPG booklet, and I'm pleased with how it's coming along. To whet your appetite, here's Paul Gallagher's masterful take on Crom, a god of northern barbarian types. You may have heard of him before.


James Mishler wrote up the stats and some great text for this entry. I feel that these guys (Paul, James and Crom) add a lot of flavor and nerdy interest to a booklet that is chock full of interesting nerdy flavors. If Cthulhu and Arioch deserved the D&D treatment back in DEITIES & DEMI-GODS, surely this famous barbarian patron is long overdue for the same.

If someone was inclined to write up a decent treatment for Mitra (the Hyborian version), I wouldn't mind seeing him in a later volume of XPG. Contact me and we can discuss the particulars.

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to see an update of Set as well. You can always use the Deities and Demigods version, but I think one specifically in line with REH's setting would be nice to have alongside Mitra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crom! That is some sweet illo.

    ReplyDelete