UL BANNER

9/09/2013

[General Project Update] Palpating the Imagination Glands

I am not the timeliest of motherf***ers, I admit. 

Here are 1d3 excuses:
  1. I have this 9-5 gig that pays the rent and buys me your sweet books.
  2. I do my best work at night, when I'm slightly inebriated. Sadly, being slightly tossed on a regular basis interferes with the 9-5 gig and so happens less often than I would like.
  3. My chronic masturbation habit eats up most all of my free time :(
Clearly, I am no professional.

I do want to let you know that I'm not being entirely idle, though. PETTY GODS is still in utero, but he's really starting to kick us in the collective vagina like he's preparing for a career in professional football. I'm also hexmapping a little place called WORMWOOD with Gavin Norman (of the City of Iron). I'm not sure exactly how to describe it yet, but let's call it a twisted jaunt through the nightmares of Charles Lutwidge Dodgson with a touch of Vancian seasoning. Btw here's the completed* map:


Also, as you may or may not know, I am presently collecting material for an offshoot of the PETTY GODS project called UNDERWORLD LORE. In fact, here's the first community-produced table (still looking for more entries on this -- where is that Matt Schmeer guy anyway?)

_______________________
*I reserve the right to completely revise this at any time!

3 comments:

  1. We'd have warp drive right now, if Einstein hadn't spent so much time masturbating...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! It's a terrible affliction of the downstairs action.

      Delete
  2. Matt Schmeer is currently swamped teaching classes. He will return shortly.

    ReplyDelete