WORMSKIN

1/28/2014

ART CALL | In which GGMLK offers to pay you with Unearthed Arcana

Here's the deal, see.

I need some cover art for an upcoming issue of Underworld Lore based on my concept below. In exchange I will send you a decent reading copy of Gary Gygax's Unearthed Arcana. Even Stevens.

Contact me if you have the mana/will/skills to achieve the level of virtuosity that is required by the dark powers who compel me:

flowthrakeATgmailDOTcom

>
>


Underworld Lore #x cover concept
Three of the core characters from THE GOONIES. One of them has to be the chick at 4 o 'clock in the picture above.
They're adults now and have become grizzled and intimidating underworld adventurers (with all the appropriate pseudo-Medieval accouterments), as opposed to the smiling, simple-minded idealists in the photograph. Because that's what the world needs to see.
Also Sean Astin (9 o'clock) can be depicted as grizzled Samwise Gamgee. 
300 dpi; black ink on white background

3 comments:

  1. They should be trashing pirate skeletons, or the Hag of the Black Beret. Who doesn't have an Unearthed Arcana?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The person who's going to draw the cover, that's who! I could sweeten the pot, I suppose.

      Delete
  2. Unearthed Arcana: The one book that's best left on the shelf...

    ReplyDelete