WORMSKIN

1/31/2014

IDM 91-99 | Tracks selected by GGMLK

Sometimes I just want to listen to the classics 

naked

with my cyborgs.

12 tracks // running time 1:06:27

Not mixed; just some fine tracks.
DOWNLOAD the RAR file (116.93 MB)
  1. JEGA, "Phlax"
  2. SPOOKY, "Hypo-Allergenic"
  3. APHEX TWIN, "Xepha"
  4. GESCOM, "Key Nell 3"
  5. BEAUMONT HANNANT, "Morphous"
  6. RELOAD, "Peschi"
  7. SOLAR X, "Net Camouflage"
  8. D'ARCANGELO, "Dorth II"
  9. CYLOB, "Foid"
  10. BOARDS OF CANADA, "Close4"
  11. THE BLACK DOG, "Pot Noodle"
  12. AUTECHRE, "Nil"

4 comments:

  1. I am stripping and fetching my cyborgs from the broom cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's be honest -- there hasn't been much room for brooms in that cupboard for some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Touché. I guess I may as well just be honest and rename it "the cabinet of cybernetic delights".

      Delete