WORMSKIN

8/19/2014

UNDERWORLD LORE | Download #4 (It's Free)

Sweet suffering syllogisms! The last legs of layout on this ish were a real gauntlet. As stated previously, I wanted to stop at 76 pages, but there was just too much material that needed to be included. UL #4 clocks in at 84 pages and -- man, let me tell ya -- Open Office Writer was not very happy about it. There are a few errors here and there that I'd love to go back in and correct, but the ODT file is looking crazy when I open it back up. Thank the groovy god of zines that the PDF is functional! I can guarantee that #5 is not going to be as gigantic as this baby.

CLICK THE COVER BELOW 
TO DOWNLOAD UL #4
an OSR community-generated zine

35.2 MB ZIP ARCHIVE
CONTAINS PDF + COVER FILES

FYI: The cover files are sized 8.5" x 11" -- DO NOT RESIZE THEM when you print 'em out. You may get a warning that the files exceed the printable area -- THIS IS A LIE. Well, sorta. There's nothing that needs to be printed beyond the "printable area" -- it's just blank space around the edges.

APOLOGIES TO MY BOY MATTHEW SCHMEER -- Classifieds didn't make the final cut, but they shall return in #5!

CORRECTION: On page 25 I claim that the Chthonic Codex comes with dice. It doesn't!

12 comments:

  1. Yeah! Finally! :D
    Now I only have to renovate my flat further so I can get to my printer again! :P

    Regarding the subscript on my goetian article: I'm flattered.*blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely worth the wait - it's got a vibe like nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. And the apology is not needed! The letters and the dungeon slang made it in.

      Delete
  4. Looks wonderful. I'm looking forward to reading this issue over lunch today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow #4 looks great! I have a question though when I try to download 1-3 the files are in a rar compressed format nor pdf and I can't open them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WinRAR is the answer!

      For PC:
      http://www.rarlab.com/

      For Mac:
      http://www.techspot.com/downloads/5169-winrar-for-mac.html

      Delete
  6. Here's a mirror on my Dropbox account with the files in ZIP format:

    Underworld Lore mirror

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here you can sell and buy both new and used products.
    Free classified sites are perfect for selling just about anything at all.
    More at classifieds ads

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a great mix of spooky resources for designers. Pioneer laserdiscs are a different kind of old school though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Downloaded and thumbed through (virtually) , some brilliant stuff in there from many great contributors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You might look into using a master document. Basically it's a collection of little smaller documents and it's much handier that way. I use it for my in progress retro clone, which is like 400 pages

    ReplyDelete