Proposed Contents for Issue #5
- D20 Table of Random Highwaymen Encounters
- D20 Table of Random Ulander* Encounters
- D30 Table of Edible Monster Parts
- Protocols & Procedures, ready rules references for the Referee
- Classifieds, edited by Matthew Schmeer
Submission Guidelines for the Edible Monster Parts table are as follows:
- Name and identify a specific monster-derived food or beverage. Tell us where it comes from, how it's harvested and prepared.
- Explain any special precautions or necessary conditions that must be considered before obtaining the Monster Part(s).
- Identify and explain any special effects resulting from consumption of the Part(s). Provide mechanics if necessary.
- Identify and explain any neutral or negative side-effects. Provide the % chances that these effects may occur.
- If necessary, explain how long the Part takes to digest and how it might affect a creature's urine, fecal matter or spoor. Will monsters be able to detect its presence via any of these markers?
- Post your entry below. Choose the die result number (1-30) on the table you want your entry associated with.
*ULANDER: [yew-LAND-er] Any being originating from or dwelling permanently in the Underworld.