WORMSKIN

10/08/2014

Dolmenwood | 22" x 17" Basic Map Print




What you're looking at in these grainy photos (my camera -- it... tries) is the test print for the finished Dolmenwood regional map. The weight of the matte paper is the heaviest available at my local printer and rolls nicely. I'm considering doing a limited, signed and numbered run of these maps and selling them (rolled and packed in tubes) for $30 plus s/h if there is enough interest. The proceeds would go toward paying the artist working on the cover for the Dolmenwood Character Archaics (working title) booklet.





8 comments:

  1. I am down. Your work looks beautiful, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any ETA on this? I'd be happy to purchase a copy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No ETA, though if interest in WORMSKIN grows the audience for Dolmenwood stuff, then I will definitely offer the map for sale.

      Delete