WORMSKIN

11/10/2014

PETTY GODS | Re-Revived!


Big ups to Richard LeBlanc at New Big Dragon! He has singlehandedly rescued the PG project from its vicissitudes. Click on the graphic above to read his official announcement. We're looking at a 300+ page tome, kids! Richard brings classy design skills, boundless energy and his own old school-styled artwork to this cyclopedia of godlings. 

BUT!

We need more artwork to make this thing happen. If you've got the skills and the time and the divine inspiration, contact Richard post haste: pgart (at) newbigdragon (dot) com

6 comments:

  1. Is this going to be the complete version?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been out of the loop on this project. I thought you were doing it GG. What happened? I submitted a petty god way back, so I'm looking forward to seeing it in print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The project grew way too big for me to handle and I became pretty discouraged. Thankfully Richard stepped up and took the reins. He's a professional!

      Delete